THE DELUXE HELICOPTER TRIP
- Quick Itinerary
- Detail Itinerary
- Trip Info
- Day 01.Lucknow –Drive- Nepalgunj.
- Day 02.Fly Nepalgunj – Hilsa and drive to Taklakot.
- Day 03.Day 03: Drive to Mansarovar (4560m)
- Day 04.Day 04: Drive back to Taklakot – Hilsa and Fly to Nepalgunj on private helicopter
Day 01: Lucknow –Drive- Nepalgunj.
Arrive to lucknow drive to Nepalgunj (400m) and Transfer to Hotel in Nepalgunj
- Meal: Dinner at Hotel
- Hotel: Hotel sidhartha or similar
Day 02: Fly Nepalgunj – Hilsa and drive to Taklakot.
Early morning around 6 AM proceed to airport and at around 6:30 AM – Fly from Nepalgunj to Hilsa in Charter Helicopter – Around 2 hour flight. In middle stop at Simikot( 2870m) for fueling. After Immigration processing drive to Taklakot (1 hour). Overnight stay at Taklakot (3900m).
- Hotel: New Purang hotel with attached bathroom or Similar
Day 03: Drive to Mansarovar (4560m)
9:00 AM – Drive towards Mansarovar Lake (90 kms – 1 and half hour). You will see your first view of Mount Kailash and Mansarovar Lake. At Mansarovar Lake – Parikrama of Mansarovar lake by vehicle (2 hrs-110 km). In between Take holy bath. Drive to Darboche. After immigration visit Yama Dwar and return to Mansarovar.
- Hotel: Mansarovar Lake Side Lodge Or Mud house
Day 04: Drive back to Taklakot – Hilsa and Fly to Nepalgunj on private helicopter
Around 7:00 AM – Driveback to Taklakot from Mansarovar. immigration processing and drive back to Hilsa. From Hilsa fly to Nepalgunj by Charter Helicopter. From Nepalgunj proceed to Lucknow.
Cost & Fixed Departure
|Package Type||Starting Price/ Person|
|LUCKNOW-LUCKNOWMinimum 6 passengers required||USD 8000 / INR 500,000|
- One night in Hotel sidartha or similar with vegetarian meals (twin sharing).
- 1 nights at Taklakot hotel pulan or Himalaya in 3 star category hotel with attached bathroom.
- 1 night at Mansarovar Lake Side Lodge OR Mud house sharing basis.
- Arrival / departure transfers from Lucknow – Nepalgunj – Lucknow
- Nepalgunj – Hilsa Nepalgunj by Charter helicopter
- Domestic airport taxes (all sectors)
- All Indian vegetarian meals in Tibet (breakfast, lunch & dinner) while on the tour
- Transportation in Tibet by Van.
- Tour around Lake Manasarovar on vehicle
- English speaking Tibetan guide
- One tour Manager from Nepal.
- Necessary supporting crew (Cook, Sherpas, tour Manager )
- Medical kit bag / First Aid kit
- Humla region restricted area permit & royalties
- All applicable taxes & service charges
- Your travel insurance. It is mandatory to obtain a insurance for Kailash Mansarovar Yatra by Helicopter.
- Insurance for emergency rescue & evacuation service
- Personal expenses
- Tip for guide & driver
- Extra accommodation charge in Nepalgunj, Simikot and Hilsa if flight is cancelled due to bad weather
- Any additional cost due to natural calamities and unforeseen circumstances
Tipping is expected but it is not mandatory.
N.B: The package can be redesigned or redeveloped as per your taste.
NOTE: In case of emergency during the trip, Helicopter will be arranged by Mugum Travels & expeditions Pvt.Ltd. and charge whould be paid by the client themselves.
- There will be a cancellation fee of 25% for any cancellation Three weeks before the tour departure date.
- 50% two weeks prior to tour departure date and no refund there after no fefund no delay arrivals for what ever reason.