Kailash via Lhasa Tour - 14 Days
- Detail Itinerary
- Trip Info
Holy Mt.Kailash is situated at the China's autonomous region Tibet, Ali region in the lap of manasarovar lake with the Himalayas. Elevated at the altitude of 6638m(21775ft) and look like a huge glittering diamond (mani) at the heart of the earth. Hindus regard this peak is lord shiva's symbolic lingam(shiva linga). Jains believe that their founder was awakened here. Bonopos believe the sacred mountain to be the place where the founder of the religion landed when he descended from the sky, and the Buddhists believe that the natural Mandala offering representing the Buddhist cosmology on the earth. According to the religious belief , for sacred and worthy time to make mt. Kailash pilgrimage is the in the year of horse.The horse year comes after a revolution of 12 year once.
The Mt.Kailash Manasarovar yatra itinery is specially crafted with the yatri's comfort and less trekking hours with excellent hospitalities according to the geographical resources. The 10 days itinerary is in focus of luxury trip through helicopter and planes. The day from Kathamandu starts with the sight seeing of the great Pashupatinath Temple and Budanilkantha Temple with the blessings of lord Shiva and Lord Bishnu. In this Yatra we assure you a smooth and meaningful trip with comfort but you have to get mentally prepared that you are traveling to the Nepal's remote region simikot and hilsa where some times flight shedule doesn’t work properly due to bad weather. We requst that manage your return ticket with endorsement facility so that in case of any changes require to postpone you can easily endorse your ticket paying small amont of charge for return ticket.
Note: Above intro and overview would be the same except the duration period mention i.e. is in days.
Kailash via Lhasa (15days)
Holy Mt.Kailash is situated at the China's autonomous region Tibet, Ali region in the lap of manasarovar lake with the Himalayas. Elevated at the altitude of 6638m(21775ft) and look like a huge glittering diamond (mani) at the heart of the earth. Hindus regard this peak is lord shiva's symbolic lingam(shiva linga). Jains believe that their founder was awakened here. Bonopos believe the sacred mountain to be the place where the founder of the religion landed when he descended from the sky, and the Buddhists believe that the natural Mandala offering representing the Buddhist cosmology on the earth. According to the religious belief , for sacred and worthy time to make mt. Kailash pilgrimage is the in the year of horse.The horse year comes after a revolution of 12 year once. Lhasa is the capital of china's autonomous region tibet and it is among the most beautiful places on earth. And this trip Enters through lhasa. In this trek you will arrive to Kathmandu, fly to lhasa and drive to mount kailash through ALI and fly back to kathmandu.
- 14 Nights / 15 Days Tour Ex. Kathmandu, Nepal
- Fly-In / Fly-Out
- VIP tour
- Visit Lhasa & Kailash Mansarovar in the same trip
Quick ItineraryRoute: Kathmandu – Lhasa – Mt. Kailash – Kathmandu
- Day 01.Kathmandu Arrival(1300m)
- Day 02.Kathmandu Sightseeing
- Day 03.Fly to Lhasa (3700m)
- Day 04.Lhasa Sightseeing
- Day 05.Lhasa to Shigatse (270km)
- Day 06.Shigatse to Saga / Dongba (4500m – 375km)
- Day 07.Saga / Dongba (4500m – 335kms) to Mansarovar
- Day 08.Mansarovar Lake to Darchen (4600m – 110km)
- Day 09.Darchen to Dirapuk (4890m – 20km)
- Day 10.Dirapuk to Zhulthulphuk (4760m – 22km)
- Day 11.Zhulthulphuk to Saga
- Day 12.Saga to Xigatse
- Day 13.Drive back to Lhasa, O/N stay at the hotel.
- Day 14.Fly from Lhasa to kathmandu
- Day 15.Transfer to Kathmandu Airport
Day 01: Kathmandu Arrival(1300m)
Airport pickup and transfer to Hotel. Briefing about The Yatra
Day 02: Kathmandu Sightseeing
Sightseeing of Pashupatinath,, Boudhanath Temple and Jal Narayan Temple.(full DAY)
Day 03: Fly to Lhasa (3700m)
Fly Kathmandu to Lhasa and transfer to hotel.
Day 04: Lhasa Sightseeing
Acclimatizing day Lhasa city sightseeing FULL DAY
Day 05: Lhasa to Shigatse (270km)
Drive from Lhasa to Shigatse
Day 06: Shigatse to Saga / Dongba (4500m – 375km)
After breakfast drive to Dongba shen
Day 07: Saga / Dongba (4500m – 335kms) to Mansarovar
After having breakfast drive to Mansarovar
Day 08: Mansarovar Lake to Darchen (4600m – 110km)
Almost for a day you are free for performiong pooja, havans and your rituals. you can take a holy dip in the holy manasarovar lake. Full day for spiritual activities. We will then drive to Darchen after Mansarovar parikrama (110 km – 2.3 hrs) and stay there
Day 09: Darchen to Dirapuk (4890m – 20km)
Today is the First day of Parikrama. After short drive (8 km) from Darchen, we will reach Tarboche and visit Yam Dwar. Then trek to Dirapuk which is 12km trek. Today is the first day of your Kailash Parikrama, its quite easy trek today where you have to walk for about 6 to 7 hours. You will visit North Face of Mt Kailash and touching the feet of Mt. Kailash (Charan Sparsh).
Day 10: Dirapuk to Zhulthulphuk (4760m – 22km)
Trek from Dirapuk to Dolma La Pass to Zunthulpuk total of 22km trek. This is the most difficult trek throughout the yatra since you have to trek up to the 18,600 ft dolma la pass. and descend to Gauri kund and further trek along with the river to Zunthulpuk.
Day 11: Zhulthulphuk to Saga
We will Trek down to Darchen later our tour starts back for Kathmandu following the same route and same system applies for all subjects of our accommodation and meal.
Day 12: Saga to Xigatse
Drive back to Xigatse.
Day 13: Drive back to Lhasa, O/N stay at the hotel.
Drive back to Lhasa
Day 14: Fly from Lhasa to kathmandu
Fly from Lhasa to Kathmandu
Day 15: Transfer to Kathmandu Airport
Fly back home. We will drop you at Kathmandu Airport.
Cost & Fixed Departure
Fixed Dates – Kathmandu Arrival Dates for Kailash tour via Lhasa ali
|May 09||June 05||July 03||Aug 07||-|
|May 22||June 20||July 18||Aug 22||Sept 05|
|Kailash & Lhasa (15 Days) **Included - All Govt. Taxes Valid till MAR 31, 2017||USD 3500-Foreigner INR 239,999 – Indian|
Hotels in Lhasa
|City||3 Star||4 Star||5 Star|
|Kathmandu||HOTEL AMADABLAM, HOTEL MARHSYANGDI||HOTEL AMADABLAM||SHANGRI LA HOTEL, HOTEL HIMALAYA|
Hotels in Lhasa
- LhasaHotel Dekang or similar (attached bathroom)
- ShigatseHotel Wutse Grand or similar (attached bathroom)
- SagaHotel Saga (attached bathroom)
- ChiugompaParamartha Guesthouse or similar (basic dormitory)
- DarchenHotel Himalaya (attached bathroom)
- DiraphukBest available guesthouse (very basic dormitory)
- ZuthulphukBest available guesthouse (very basic dormitory)
- Arrival & departure transportation
- Sightseeing tour of Pashupatinath, Boudhanath and Budhanilkantha.
- 3 nights hotel at Kathmandu on twin sharing basis with all meals
- Kathmandu – Lhasa – Kathmandu airfare
- Tibet side: accommodation in guest house.
- Pure vegetarian meals (B/F+ Lunch + Dinner) providing by our counterpart at Local Restaurant.
- English speaking Tibetan guide
- Basic first-aid kit.
- Kailash permit & normal Tibet/ China visa fee.
- Airfares from Home – Kathmandu – Home
- Entry fee during sightseeing in Kathmandu and Tibet side.
- All beverages
- Travel Insurance of clients
- Emergency evacuation expenses.
- Riding Yak/Horse for Kailash Parikrama (direct payable to Yak/horse herder)
- Expenses of personal urgent visa fee etc & Services other than specified
- Additional cost due to any political disturbance.
- Any additional cost due to natural calamities and unforeseen circumstances
- Tibet or extra stay at Kathmandu
Tipping is expected but it is not mandatory.
N.B: The package can be redesigned or redeveloped as per your taste.
NOTE: In case of emergency during the trip, Helicopter will be arranged by Mugum Travels & expeditions Pvt.Ltd. and charge whould be paid by the client themselves.
- There will be a cancellation fee of 25% for any cancellation Three weeks before the tour departure date.
- 50% two weeks prior to tour departure date and no refund there after no fefund no delay arrivals for what ever reason.