- Quick Itinerary
- Detail Itinerary
- Trip Info
Muktinath is located at an altitude of 3,710 meters at the lap of the Himalayas – The Thorong La pass, of mustang, Nepal. Muktinath is a sacred and a holy place both for Hindus &Buddhists. This place is known as Mukti Kshetra, which means the “place of liberation ”. In this Tour Package you will not only perform puja at Muktinath, but also have opportunity to visit Manakamana Temple as well as Kathmandu and Pokhara sightseeing.
- Popular & Best Value Package
- Kathmandu Sightseeing – UNESCO declared World Heritage sites
- Visit Popular Temples and Stupas: Pashupatinath Temple, Boudhanath Stupa, Swayambhunath
- Pokhara Sightseeing: View the highest mountains in the world
- Day 01.Arrival Kathmandu
- Day 02.Kathmandu Sightseeing (Half Day) then drive to Pokhara
- Day 03.Fly to jomsom and drive to Muktinath.
- Day 04.Fly back to Pokhara and Pokhara Sightseeing (Half day).
- Day 05.Drive back to Kathmandu.
- Day 06.Transfer to Airport
Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu
Airport pickup and transfer to your Hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu Sightseeing (Half Day) then drive to Pokhara
After breakfast – Visit Pashupatinath Temple, Swayambhunath, boudhanath stupa and so on After visit, drive to Pokhara ( 6 hours)
Day 03: Fly to jomsom and drive to Muktinath.
Morning Fly to Jomsom and drive to Muktinath. Muktinath darshan and perforrm Pooja. After visit, drive back to Jomsom
Day 04: Fly back to Pokhara and Pokhara Sightseeing (Half day).
Flying back to Pokhara. Transfer to hotel. Later Half day sightseeing. Includes; lake side, Davi’s fall, Gupteshwor cave. etc.
Day 05: Drive back to Kathmandu.
After breakfast, drive back to Kathmandu. Upon reaching, check in at the hotel.
Cost & Fixed Departure
|Package Type||Cost per person|
||USD 650 INR 28,000|
- All Govt. Taxes
- Hotel based on twin sharing w/ Breakfast
- Pokhara – Jomsom – Pokhara Flight
- Entrance Fees
- Manakamana Cable Car
- Lunch & Dinner
- Tips / Personal Expenses
Booking Information: Advance payment of USD 100 / INR 5,000 per person is required for booking confirmation. Balance amount can be paid upon arrival at Kathmandu. If cancellation takes place after booking confirmation then advance deposit amount will be forfeited.
Tipping is expected but it is not mandatory.
N.B: The package can be redesigned or redeveloped as per your taste.
NOTE: In case of emergency during the trip, Helicopter will be arranged by Mugum Travels & expeditions Pvt.Ltd. and charge whould be paid by the client themselves.
- There will be a cancellation fee of 25% for any cancellation Three weeks before the tour departure date.
- 50% two weeks prior to tour departure date and no refund there after no fefund no delay arrivals for what ever reason.