MUGUM TRAVEL PAYMENT, CONDITIONS, CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
These trip booking policy contain important information regarding Nepal trek booking with MUGUM TRAVEL. It is essential that you read them carefully and understand them. The Booking terms and conditions constitute a legally binding contract between MUGUM TRAVEL & EXPEDITIONS and you for the services provided by MTE and set out the basis of your legal relationship with MMA reservation and Payment:
BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS:
As per the Kailash Manasarovar tour.
- Application should be submitted at least 30 days in advance than of tour departure for the confirmation of the trip. MUGUM TRAVEL & EXPEDITION will confirm your booking within 7 days of your application received after confirmation of reservation.
- At the time of booking, the clear color scan passport copy, one passport size color photo, filled & signed application form must be disclosed clearly along with medical certificate (for senior citizen) approving your fitness to travel in high altitude.
- Tour itinerary can be change without any prior notice due to unavoidable circumstances such as Government restriction imposed in China or in Nepal, Landslides & road blockage enroute, flood, heavy snowfall, political unrest, cancellation OR delay of flight and sickness or accident. Any extra expenses / cost incurring due to the unforeseen situation shall be borne by the clients directly on the spot.
- You should deposit the advance payment 25% of the tour cost to make the booking safe & confirmed.
- The full balance payment (100%) should be deposit before 15 days of the tour commencement by bank or credit card OR you have also provision to settle balance payment in cash on arrival day in Kathmandu.
- All the cost will be extra for any rescue or evacuation purpose due to emergency & there will not be any refund policy for the tour give up due to this.
- After confirmation of the tour, you should send us your flight arrival details as soon as possible.
- If the flight ticket has to be assist through us then the full amount of flight fare should be deposited in advance to issue flight ticket for require sector.
CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY:
No cancellation will be entertained verbally; it should be informed in written form to our office. Also, the cancellation notification by both verbal & written way will not be accepted after 15 days of the tour commencement as it will be no show without any refund.
- Full amount will be refundable unless & until the reservation process has been started & confirmed. And the process may take 45 days to 60 days for the refund policy.
- In case of the tour cancelled due to any unexpected or uncontrolled circumstances even after the tour reservation was confirmed then 10% of the deposit amount is non refundable because of taxation and administration charges.
- Deposit amount will be non-refundable if the agent or client cancels the tour after booking confirmation on his/her own reasons.
- In case of tour cancellation made before a month, 50% of the tour cost will be charge
- In case of tour cancellation made before 21 days, 75% of the tour cost will be charge
- In case of tour cancellation made before 12 days, 100% of the tour cost will be charge, no show
- There will not be any refund or adjustments for unutilized services or if you have to quit the program after tour begins for whatsoever reason or due to any unexpected circumstances or due to sickness emergency.
- If the flight ticket has been issued by us on any sectors in advance and the flight ticket need to cancel due to any cause then the cancellation & refund policy will be apply as per concerned airlines.
- All the cost will be extra for any rescue or evacuation purposes being emergency and there will not be any refund policy for the tour give up due to this emergency case as well. Hence, we request all customers to do travel insurance for their life safety and be safe from risk of loss.
- Above rule is applicable for all our passengers as per rule of our company management and Nepal Tourism Board. We will not accept any medical or personal reason/request for reduction of cancellation charges.
For other tours
- In order to confirm your bookings we require a non refundable sum of US$ 200 (US$ Two Hundred) only per person which you can send us by bank transfer or pay with credit card. The balance rest of the trip amount can be paid upon you arrival in Kathmandu or any time before the trip starts.
- Make sure to pay the bank charges at your end while making the bank transfer. There will be 04% extra charge on all credit and debit card payment as card processing fee as per the rule in Nepal.
- All rates are in US dollars unless otherwise stated.
- If you leave the trip group, whatever the reason be, once the trip starts, no refund will be given for any unused portion of the trip.
- If we fail to provide you the trip (completely or partially), under unexpected circumstances like flight cancellations by the airlines, snow, landslide etc (situations not in our control) we would offer you alternative trip of similar nature and standard. However, any extra expenses incurred to you due to this cancellation would be your own responsibility.
- Any extra expenses incurred to you because of flight delays or cancellation mainly in Lukla and Jomsom flight or any other remote airstrips or any such extra cost due to reasons beyond our control would be your personal expenses.
- MUGUM TRAVEL or Our trekking leader / guide reserve the right to expel you from the group if you do serious unlawful acts.
- MUGUM TRAVEL or our trekking group leader / guide reserves the right to alter the route, walking duration and make other amendments for the safety and interest of the group, specially n weather difficulties, group member sickness or injury.
- Our trekking staffs will always render you most sincere services and we guarantee you that none of our staffs will harm or steal your belongings. We can’t be held responsible for any unfortunate situations of loss or theft of your properties during the trip.
- MUGUM TRAVEL will do our best to make your journey safe and comfortable, you travel at your own risk at all times.
- MUGUM TRAVEL expeditions uses your email and personal details solely for the purpose of processing your inquiries and operating your trip. We do not sell or share your personal details with anyone nor will we use it for any purposes other than mentioned above.
- If you have any complaint about your trip, you must make it known at the earliest opportunity to us at MUGUM TRAVEL.